Bank of America Chicago Marathon: Team Erika’s Lighthouse
Team Erika’s Lighthouse marathoners are asked to commit to fundraising $1,500 (if you register before Nov. 29, 2018) or $1,750 (if you register after Nov. 29, 2018) to “Get Depression Out of the Dark” by November 1st, 2019. In return, we provide you:
- Guaranteed entry in the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- Race entry reimbursement (a value of $205 for U.S residents or $230 for Non-U.S. residents).
- Multi-level group training program from Coach Mark Buciak of The Road to Boston, LLC.
- Fundraising support and platform.
- Team Erika’s Lighthouse race shirt.
- Pre-race team pasta dinner.
- Monthly prize incentives for fundraising.
- Start to finish inspiration and encouragement from Team Erika’s Lighthouse supporters.
- Post-race team celebration.
- A private VIP runner’s lounge on race day for bag check, private bathrooms, refreshments, stretching from personal trainings and a place to meet friends and family.
- The amazing feeling of protecting young lives!
Want to run for Team Erika’s Lighthouse? Our team is currently full, but please contact Kristina Kins, Director of Program Development and Operations, at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
TRAINING WITH COACH MARK
Receive group and individual training from Mark Buciak, who has over 40 years of running, racing and coaching experience, not to mention having completed 59 marathons himself. He has a 100% success rate with marathoners who train with him, and guarantees to get you across the finish line safely and swiftly.
Training with Coach Mark includes:
- A daily individualized training schedule for a 25-week training program (others are typically 18 weeks).
- Weekly e-mail newsletters with training tips and encouragement.
- Weekly fundraising tips to help you achieve and surpass your fundraising goal.
- Weekly Saturday runs.
- Virtual training for those who can’t attend Saturday runs, have difficult schedules or live out of town.
- Pre-run warm-up and stretching sessions plus the training tip of the day.
- Post-run cool-down, stretching, core sessions and Q & A with Coach Mark.
- Free injury screenings by physical therapists at Athletico Physical Therapy.
- Nutritional advice for runners and healthy recipes.
- Discounts on brand name running shoes and apparel.
- Discounts on entry fees to important pre-marathon races and the 20 Miler Run.
- Invitation to Pre-Season Evening Social and a Post-Season Victory Celebration.
- Invitation to Coach Mark’s Summer Runner’s Retreat in August.
To learn more about Coach Mark’s renowned training program, visit The Road to Boston.