On behalf of children and families struggling with childhood and adolescent depression everywhere, thank you!
All donations directly contribute to our programming, including:
- Red Flags, a depression education curriculum we offer to middle schools.
- Our new Study Guide which, along with our video, Real Teenagers Talking About Adolescent Depression, offers a comprehensive overview of the issues of depression and mental health for 8th grade students through high school sophomores.
- Our Parent Handbook on Childhood and Adolescent Depression, which offers practical advice for parents who have a child suffering from depression.
- Community Awareness programs, including our annual "Rock & Rally" Walkathon and Newsletter.
- We organize and operate the Erika's Lighthouse Club and Teen Panel at New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois, and help high school students start their own clubs and train students to run panels at their respective high schools.
If your donation is being made in memory or honor of someone, please email us with the name and address for the acknowledgment.
Erika's Lighthouse is a 501(c)(3) organization; all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Donate using PayPal!