We’re always looking for people to help spread our message of hope and raise awareness about adolescent depression. Together, we can Get Depression Out of the Dark.
Join a group of members who are actively involved in advocating for Erika’s Lighthouse in our community and raising funds for our programming. The Lighthouse Council is perfect for individuals:
- looking for at least a 3-year commitment,
- able to meet 6 times a year, and
- hoping to make an impact in the Chicagoland area.
Young Adult Board
Our Young Adult Board is composed of post-college members who host activities to raise funds and awareness about teen depression and mental health among their peers. We are actively recruiting new members that can:
- Assist in coordinating fundraising activities,
- Recruit new members, and
- Help promote our mission throughout Chicago.
Join the global movement to educate teens around the world by bringing Erika’s Lighthouse to your community. Become an Ambassador to help encourage your area schools to educate teens about depression and suicide prevention. You will:
- Reach out to your local school districts,
- Be trained speak to educators about our programs, and
- Help spread awareness of our mission in your community.
Looking for other ways to volunteer? We’re always looking for people to help us raise funds, help organize events, and build awareness. Complete this form and we’ll notify you when opportunities arise.
More Ways to Get Involved
Fundraisers not only contribute enormously, but they spread awareness, hope, and joy. They build a community.
We always need smiling, eager, wonderful people to step up, and help us organize events, distribute materials, and raise funds.