If you love Erika’s Lighthouse and are looking to combine supporting our mission and your endurance hobbies, then you must join our endurance program, Team Resilience!
Team Resilience is a great way to challenge yourself, make a difference, and be part of a supportive community. If you are looking for a rewarding way to support Erika’s Lighthouse, then Team Resilience is the perfect option for you.
There are many benefits to joining Team Resilience. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself physically and mentally, while also making a difference in breaking the stigma surrounding depression through awareness and education. You will also be part of a supportive community of athletes who are passionate about making a difference.
If you are interested in joining Team Resilience, we have options for you. You can choose to run a marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K, or any other race. We have entries for the 2024 BOA Chicago Marathon and 2024 Los Angeles Marathon! You can also choose to swim, walk, cycle, or climb with our Choose Your Own Race option, there is no endurance event that can’t be done!
Benefits of endurance fundraising:
- Challenge yourself physically and mentally
- Be a part of breaking the stigma surrounding mental health by keeping our education programs and resources entirely FREE
- Be part of a supportive community of athletes
- Fundraising resources and one-on-one help from our Fundraising Manager, Nick Crothers
How to get started:
- Choose a challenge.
- Set a fundraising goal.
- Customize your fundraising page.
- Share with your network that you are training and fundraising for an amazing cause.
If you’re interested in participating in any of our races or you have one in mind, you can fill out our form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a time to meet about your options or how to get started!